We are building the best Team in the business, and we are looking for the next great Team member.
We have upgraded our operations, and expanded due to high demand.
Our process is the best in the business, and the fleets know it. We have continually expanding demand for our services, and we are looking to find the next great InTechgrity Team Member.
If you are tired of the fear and the mercenary mindset of the automotive industry, join the Team that is changing all of that.
We run on confidence and competence: Hard work, not fear.
- The opportunity to work with great people, doing great things
- Highly competitive wages
- Paid time off, sick pay
- Paid technical school training
- Paid ASE certification when you take and pass any ASE certification test
- An opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a growing organization
- A caring, well-established company that loves to promote from within
- The best system in the business, for the best Team in the business
- Paid vacation
- Health care
- Paid sick days
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Profit Sharing
Essential Job Functions:
- Be the best you can be
- Continue to improve
- Work as a member of the Team
- Help others improve
- Change the industry
- Have a blast helping people
All offers of employment are contingent upon criminal background checks, verification of social security number and a complete review of motor vehicle records.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Required license or certification: Driver’s License with clean record
We are hiring all levels and all positions.
- Master techs up to $40.00 per hour plus bonuses
- Entry level starting from $12.00 – 18.00 per hour
- Service writers range from $40.000 to $80,000 per year plus bonuses.
The auto repair industry is fast paced, and highly compensated.
We look forward to meeting you.
We have the best reputation in the business. Get to know us:
Check out our reviews online. We have had our share of folks that were angry about their vehicle needing repairs, but if you read through some of our reviews you will get a good idea of how we do business.
We have many fleets partners including Cintas, CU (University of Colorado), Americorps, Renewal By Andersen, Dish Network, Befort Plumbing, REI, Orkin, Terminix, Sprague, Johnson & Wales, Designs By Sundown, Open Door Youth Gang Alternatives, Arapahoe Rescue Patrol, United Insulators, Integrity Electric, Golden Way Mechanical, Closets by Design, Mountain Aire, Bath Fitter, Rocky Mountain Construction, Service Master, ADK Electric, National Seating & Mobility, Aren’s Electric, Encore Electric, Orkin, LinCare, BKC Kitchen & Bath, Total Quality Logistics, Overhead Door, Victory Construction and more. You get the idea.