We will not share your personal information with any person or business. Period.
At InTechgrity Automotive Excellence, we take technology and data very seriously.
We use data to provide the very best in services and vehicle fitness, which extends the life of vehicles and reduces overall ownership costs.
That data and the processes we have developed are proprietary to InTechgrity Automotive Excellence, and a trade secret.
Just like we would not want someone digging around our technology, we will not allow anyone to dig around in your data.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site.
We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to respond to a request for an appointment, a contact request, or request for alert notification like recalls.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email request sent to Excellence@InTechgrityAuto.com, or calling us at 303.797.7977:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data collected from this website that we have about you
- Have us delete any data collected from this website that we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We do not collect sensitive information (such as credit card data) on this website.
While we do not collect sensitive information online, we do protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.